Extended Deadline: April 15th 2023
All speakers (including invited and keynotes speakers) must submit a 1-2 page PDF abstract that describes the approach and main findings of the work to be presented. This abstract, if the presentation is accepted both as an oral or poster, will be published in the electronic abstract books. Please adhere to the Guidelines for Abstracts given below.
Guidelines for Abstracts
- All text, figures, and references must fit on one-two A4 pages
- All margins: 24mm
- Title centered, 18 pt Times New Roman font, boldface
- Presenter's name centered, 12 pt Times New Roman font
- Presenter's affiliations, 11 pt Times New Roman font
- Body of the abstract, 12 pt Times New Roman font, fully justified, single spaced
- All figures must be embedded into the abstract file, with a dedicated caption (10 pt, Times New Roman font)
- References, 10 pt Times New Roman, Title and/or Journal Italics, use [#] numeration
- The final submitted file must be in PDF format (max 3MB)You can download here the MS Word Template (.docx)
How to submit an Abstract
Abstracts must be submitted through the conference submission site (use the form below) until April 15th.
Abstracts must be allocated to a specific Topic.
Decisions: April 23th, 2023. Due to the reduced slots, some abstracts will be accepted as posters, by informing the authors in advance of this possibility.
By submitting an abstract to ECLC2023 Conference, you agree to the following conditions:
An author or coauthor (including keynote, invited, and regular speakers) will register, attend the meeting, and make the presentation as scheduled.
All clearances, including government, intellectual property, and company clearance, have been obtained to present and publish. All co-authors have been informed of the submission and agree to it.
The program chairs are authorized to review the presented abstracts and to select it to be published in the online Abstract Book. Accepted abstracts will be published in the web programs promoting the conference; web programs will be available on the Conference website. Only original material should be submitted.